See the flexographic printing process at work in the YouTube video above.
Flexographic printing, or flexography, is a roll-feed printing process. We use this process to print high volumes of labels and other products. We can do short and long production runs tailored to your custom needs. Our solutions allow us to successfully complete projects that distinguish us in the industry.
With our automated flexographic label printing processes, we can achieve the exact image and colors you require. To do this, we use a 4-color process or 6-spot color when printing on pressure sensitive tapes and materials, or a variety of substrates including paper, metals, fabrics and plastics.
Our flexographic printing service offers:
- Flexographic and 2-sided printing on many materials (see table below).
- Roll, sheet and fan fold formats.
- Researching and developing solutions with in-house knowledge and capabilities.
- Printing images and designs on materials with thicknesses between 0.002-inches and 0.125-inches, widths up to 16-inches and lengths up to 24-inches.
Flexographic printing services are often performed in line with our additional services, including:
- Application Ideas
- Design & Engineering
- In-Process Lamination
- Digital, Rotary & Flatbed Die-Cutting
- Material Selection Assistance
- Research Production Methods
- Custom laminating
- Custom sheeting
- Precision slitting
For more information on our laminating specifications, capabilities, materials, format requirements, and more, see the table below.
2 Sided Printing
4 Color Process
6 Spot Color
Pressure Sensitive Materials
Pressure Sensitive Tape
Up to 24 in
Up to 16 in
0.002 to 0.125 in
Small to Medium Runs
Adobe Illustrator Core
This is our #1 area of expertise. We are able to tackle all challenges of flexo printing, including low surface energy materials as well as high surface energy. The key to our success here is both our experience and partnerships with our valued and trusted suppliers.
Amd Converting & Label has capabilities to print up to 8 colors, as well as the ability to laminate in line with UL materials to meet our customers requirements.